The M30 Series integrates wide, zoom, and thermal cameras (M30T only) with a laser rangefinder, which together can capture the aerial data you need, when you need it.
- Integrated Wide, Zoom, and Infrared cameras with a Laser Rangefinder sensor
- IP55 ingress protection, and -20° C～50° C temperature operation range
- Lightweight and portable, for those who are mobile
- Remote control is tailor-made for enterprise users
- 41-Min Max. Flight Time
- Compatible with FlightHub 2 for efficient ground-to-cloud synergy
- Support remote deployment operations with DJI Dock
Powerful Flight Performance
A balance of power and portability delivers higher operational efficiency
With IP55 protection, the M30 can easily handle adverse weather and temperatures ranging from -20° C～50° C
Dual-vision and ToF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, keeping it and your mission safe. The built-in ADS-B receiver provides timely warnings of any incoming crewed aircraft nearby.
Built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
Four built-in antennas support OcuSync 3 Enterprise, which enables triple-channel 1080p video transmission, and seamless swapping between input feeds, even in complex environments.
Compact and foldable, the M30 Series is easy to pack up, carry, and deploy.