- Integrated Wide, Zoom, and Infrared cameras with a Laser Rangefinder sensor
- IP55 ingress protection, and -20° C～50° C temperature operation range
- Lightweight and portable, for those who are mobile
- Remote control is tailor-made for enterprise users
- 41-Min Max. Flight Time
- Compatible with FlightHub 2 for efficient ground-to-cloud synergy
- Support remote deployment operations with DJI Dock
A balance of power and portability delivers higher operational efficiency
With IP55 protection, the M30 can easily handle adverse weather and temperatures ranging from -20° C～50° C.
Dual-vision and ToF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, keeping it and your mission safe. The built-in ADS-B receiver provides timely warnings of any incoming crewed aircraft nearby.
Built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
Four built-in antennas support OcuSync 3 Enterprise, which enables triple-channel 1080p video transmission, and seamless swapping between input feeds, even in complex environments.
Compact and foldable, the M30 Series is easy to pack up, carry, and deploy.
The M30 Series integrates wide, zoom, and thermal cameras (M30T only) with a laser rangefinder, which together can capture the aerial data you need, when you need it.