Where do we ship to?
Currently DJI Services is dedicated to serve both East and West Malaysia.
However, if you are not from either region and require goods or services from DJI Services you are most welcomed to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
All products listed on our website are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and shipping weight measurements are using the metric system, i.e. gm, Kg.
DJI Services’ payment gateway accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards, as well as the following methods of Direct Debit payment:
How to make a purchase
At DJI Services we strive to provide the best value to our customers.
To keep prices low we deal direct with our customers; as a result any operational savings are passed on to our customers in the final selling prices of our goods.
For online purchases:
- if you do not already have one, create an account at our site, otherwise login to your existing account
- browse our online catalogue to find the items you are interested in, add these items to your Shopping Cart
- when you’re done shopping, Checkout your Shopping Cart, select your preferred method of shipping and payment
- upon completion of payment our staff will ensure that your order is shipped out and arrives to you within 5 working days
- it is the duty of the customer to ensure that they submit the correct shipping address, DJI Services will not be liable for deliveries made to the correct address as submitted by customer if in fact the submitted address is eroneous
The following is a guideline on our shipping rates:
- Shipping is carried via POS Laju or GDex, depending on customer’s preference
- In general, POS Laju is a more cost efficient shipping method for packages which total weight is below 2Kg whilst GDex tends to be the better option for packages weighing more than 2Kg
- All shipping rates will be in accordance to shipping rates at the time of purchase
- All shipping costs of any returns shall be borne by the purchaser
Shipping and delivery time
All orders received a day before a store closing date will only be processed on the next store open date.
Returns and lost goods
All goods and services sold are final. Goods sold are non-refundable nor returnable.
DJI Services will provide proof of shipment upon shipment, (where relevant) together with an Airway Bill number for tracking purposes.
At no time does DJI Services warrant the successful arrival of ordered goods.
By purchasing at DJI Services, you agree to all the terms and conditions.