DJI CrystalSky（7.85inch High Brightness）
- The brightness of the High Brightness version is 1000cd/m2 while the Ultra Brightness version reaches 2000cd/m2.
- The maximum brightness on most smart devices is often between 500 cd/m2 and 705cd/m2. The High Brightness CrystalSky monitor and Ultra Brightness monitors reach 1000cd/m2 and 2000cd/m2 respectively, ensuring comfortable viewing under bright light outdoors.
- They can increase the CrystalSky monitor’s storage, be used to play back footage recorded on a micro SD Card and for footage backup.
- HDMI (3840 x 2160 output) , Dual microSD card slots, Micro USB port , USB Type-C port , USB-A port
- The CrystalSky monitor uses a customized Android operating system embedded with the DJI GO , DJI GO 4, and DJI Pilot app.
- The CrystalSky monitor’s brightness can be adjusted manually and automatically. When set to adjust automatically, CrystalSky will adjust its brightness based on the ambient brightness detected by its light sensor.
- Can use the CrystalSky monitor to edit your footage using the DJI GO app, upgrade the operating system through an Internet connection or by downloading the upgrade package from the official DJI website, copying it to an SD card, and inserting the SD card into the monitor. The monitor will start upgrading when switched on.
- The DJI GO app can also be upgraded using the internet, and you can upgrade DJI GO and the OS at the same time.